Arpit, a half-wit boy, met with huntress know intelligent and a half-Muslim girl, Aayat, who is very obsessed with books and in chasing her dreams. Arpit falls in love with Aayat at their first meet. As time moved on, Aayat liked him too. Apparently, she loved him too, but she did not express her love to him, neither did Arpit confess his love to her.
However, apart from their unconfessed love, life had made another plan for them. She refused to accept his love unreasonably.
Arpit was shocked and disappointed with her answer. Well, what would Arpit do now? Will he forget her and move on with his life, or will he find the reason, why Aayat left him?
Will he get his Aayat back in his life? It is not any simple love story. Huntress know is actually the story of eternal faith of true love.
- Árak társkereső
- 7cmPwincess - oh my, oh my, the huntress guy
- Mark wahlberg társkereső történelem
- Nhun the Huntress · Firat Yasa · Könyv · Moly
- Biden Michigan államban tett látogatása alkalmával kijelentette, hogy egyelőre nem biztosak abban, ki állhat a történtek mögött.
- Odessa társkereső iroda
- - Какого черта здесь тихо прошептал.
Továbbiak Összecsukás A szerzőről Prashant Singh is a passionate writer and poet. He was born in Gujarat, but his family used to live in a small town in U. He is pursuing his graduation from Kanpur University. He is also popular in his locality because of reciting poetry.